Air Center Helicopters, Kruger National Park, Bell’s Nexus, Masco, R22 at 40, the industry’s people problem & more!
NextGen avionics leader FreeFlight Systems has announced the formation of the company’s Sapphire Elite recognition program, honoring the 10 highest-performing partnerships per calendar year. The company’s network of avionics professionals is comprised of 650+ Part 145 certified repair stations with locations that span the globe. All are authorized sales and service centers capable of selling, installing, and servicing FreeFlight Systems’ aviation products.
FreeFlight Systems’ inaugural class of Sapphire Elite partners for the 2018 calendar year are as follows:
- Southeast Aerospace of Melbourne, Florida
- Aero Support and Engineering Group of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- 1st Choice Aerospace of Miramar, Florida
- Duncan Aviation of Lincoln, Nebraska
- Banyan Air Service of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- New United Goderich of Huron Park, Ontario
- West Star Aviation of Grand Junction, Colorado
- Vista Aviation of Pacoima, California
- Constant Aviation of Cleveland, Ohio
- G.E.F. Aviation of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
“Our company takes great pride in its products and is pleased to recognize our top performing partners that consistently install and service FreeFlight Systems’ products to a diverse customer base,” said Pete Ring, FreeFlight Systems’ vice president of sales and marketing.
FreeFlight Systems is committed to manufacturing high-quality avionics systems that improve the safety, efficiency, and affordability of flying across all segments of aerospace. The company is known for the quality and reliability of its products, flexible and compatible avionics solutions, and a firm commitment to long-term client satisfaction.