The 2018 Photo Contest, Bell 407GXi, Black Hawk mods, Slave Lake Helicopters, Classic Rotors museum and more!
The Aerial Firefighting North America conference will be returning to the U.S. in 2018 from March 12 to 14 in Sacramento, California.
During the three-day conference, the organizers will aim to address the core issues that are affecting aerial firefighting operations in North America.
Key topics of the Aerial Firefighting North America conference agenda include:
- New aircraft contracts – helicopter fleets and new generation air tankers
- Military aerial firefighting – what is the future?
- U.S. state aviation – case studies
- Learning reviews – what has been learnt and retained?
- Interoperability with other states and nations – how can North America reduce its aviation costs while increasing its effectiveness?
- International case studies
The organizers have consulted with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (Cal Fire) to provide a session for aerial firefighters to debate and present on state aerial firefighting issues. These firefighters will also have the option to impart their experiences to the international audiences attending the event.
The conference will include dedicated time for participants to tour the aircraft static display. Aerial demonstrations of civil and military fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft will also take place over the three days.
The organizers expect Aerial Firefighting North America 2018 to draw an international audience from 25 countries.
The early bird rate for delegate passes is available only until Nov. 30, 2017. Delegate booking will be open until March 2018.