Find out the results of our 2020 Helicopter & Engine Manufacturers Survey; learn about Airbus’s non-pilot emergency landing training course; heli-safaris at Kenya’s Tropic Air; TracPlus & the MD 500’s origins.
PIC and SIC S61 Pilots
Job Description:CHI Aviation is seeking qualified candidates for Type Rated PIC and SIC S61 Pilots to work in Africa. Pilots report directly to the Chief Pilot in all matter of day-to-day operations. Schedules will be 60 days on and 60 days off (plus travel and training).Job Requirements: PIC:
• Airline Transport Pilot Rating and S61 Helicopter Type Rating with no Limitations
• 3500 hours total time
• 2000 PIC hours
• 1500 hours in the S61 with 750 PIC hours in type.
• 150-night hours SIC:
• Type Rated as SIC
• 750 total time for SIC
• Minimum 200 hours of S61 time
• 50-night hours
• Instrument rated PIC and SIC:
• Current Medical Class II
• Must have a current FAA Pilot License
• Must have experience flying in remote areas