We find out what it’s like to fight wildfires during a pandemic, look at 10 years and 1,000 deliveries of the Robinson R66, learn about helicopters on rice pollination ops, and get the lowdown on 5 State Helicopters and Heli Connections.
Seeking a qualified person to assume the responsibilities of CHIEF PILOT.The duties and responsibilities are contained in COM 2.2.2 and will also include:
- Seeking, evaluation and training of future pilots required to cover the flying of upcoming projects.
- Conducting Crew Management Resource ( CRM )training for persons associated with flight operations. This will include Pilots, AME's, Operators and Flight Followers
- Maintaining and monitoring of all Pilot and Operator training records.
- Developing and maintaining a Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)manual.
- Evolvement of the training curriculum to the current industry standards including regular updating of training examinations.
- Previous flight training experience.
- Previous geophysical survey experience.
- Knowledge and confidence to conduct training and evaluation of company pilots.
- Intimate knowledge of applicable aircraft flight manuals and regulatory publications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and record keeping abilities.
- Positive work ethic and interest in developing and maintaining a desirable work environment for all of the flight crew.