We find out what it’s like to fight wildfires during a pandemic, look at 10 years and 1,000 deliveries of the Robinson R66, learn about helicopters on rice pollination ops, and get the lowdown on 5 State Helicopters and Heli Connections.
Danville, KY – Area Aviation Maintenance Technician
Job Description:OVERVIEW Responsible to the SRMO Supervisor and is authorized to perform and is responsible for but not limited to the performance of the following: RESPONSIBILITIES A. Professional Development
• Demonstrates the knowledge of FARs, company manuals, and company policies and procedures as to be able to explain and execute them as required B. Performs Maintenance
• Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of company aircraft and equipment as required
• Perform temporary function of SRMO Supervisor when asked C. Other Duties or Special Projects as Assigned
• Travels as required to assist in the maintenance of company aircraft and equipment to include travel outside the assigned region D. Safety Responsibilities
• Places safety first in all aspects of their daily job functions
• Identifies areas of opportunities in regards to hazards and addresses them accordingly
• Promotes a safe workplace atmosphere and is encouraged to report all safety concerns without fear and retribution in accordance with the Safety Management System
• Maintains the principals of A Just Culture of Safety to collectively accomplish the expectations and goals of the organization
• Complies with all applicable regulatory requirements
• Participates in and complies with the applicable elements of the Safety Management System Air Evac Lifeteam benefits include a competitive wage, medical, dental, vision, a 401K, relocation assistance and factory or factory-equivalent training.